Our services include:
- Preparing old floors by removing any existing floor coverings.
- Disposing of any old floor coverings
- Sanding and remove any existing finishes, Re-apply new finish
- Sanding and finishing of new floors
- Sanding and finishing Decks, Re-oiling your existing deck
- Sanding and polishing timber stairs, Landings
- Supply and install timber finishing trims around skirting board
- We offer a repair service, both major and minor.
We only use the highest quality materials & the latest in dust control machinery.
Dust has always been an issue in the floor sanding industry.
At Acclaimed we use the latest in dust control machinery our industry has to offer, and all of our sanding tools attach to dust extracting units. Our collection Bags for our big belt sanders are custom made and double stitched, however dust bags must breathe and therefore a very small amount of dust is always to be expected.
We suggest you seal cupboards and adjoining areas if possible. Before applying the floor finish, we always wipe down surfaces prior to vacuuming. This ensures that air movement during drying time, does not cause dust to fall into the coating. The result is a very dust free area.
Below are examples of the type of machinery we use by enlarging the photos it gives a clear view as to how the dust collection units work